Terms of Website Use & Conditions
Marshal Corp. (“Byblish®”, “we”, or “us” hereinafter) is the owner company of the Byblish® brand and fully abide by data security and storage by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of 7th April 2016.
Who Are We?
Byblish® is run by an international overseas information company whose legal name is Marshal Corporation. byblish.com is owned by Marshal Corp. We have offices in Muğla, İstanbul, Ankara, Netherlands. Our Nace code is 48.11.01 and Muğla Chamber of Commerce Registration number is 48470.
Byblish®’s attitude is based on integrity, goodness, and excellence. We never discriminate against people on gender, race, or skin color. You can get detailed information about Byblish® here.
Changes to Our Terms and Website
Byblish® may change or discontinue the terms and websites at any time. Every time you wish to use antalyahomes.com (referred to as the “website”), please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Unless you terminate your use, the new terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of the service.
Purpose of Website
Under the Byblish®, it is the aim of Internet publications made in various languages and under various domains;
• To introduce the services of “Byblish®” in various foreign languages
• To inform about the purchase of the real estate
• Listing property advertisements
• To publish news and articles about the property, residence.
Cookies are small files placed on your device when you visit our site. We use our own and third-party cookies to recognize you and your preferences, improve the performance of our site, and to create statistical data.
Why We Collect Your Data?
As a real estate company, Byblish® collects data to provide individuals with information and services. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Personal and communication information such as name, surname, telephone number, and e-mail address for better quality communication. We also use this information to send hot offers in a newsletter format via your email address and to inform you about our new services.
• Demographic site or application browsing information for analyzing and gathering the user’s points of interest. These data are used with the aim of improving business and operational activities such as marketing, retargeting, and communication.
• Social Web information (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google Plus) for granting a better and easier experience on the website. These social websites can be used only for the purpose of registering our website.
• The location information such as IP address and current address for suggesting properties and showing the nearest offices according to the location.
We would like to see you as a member of our website when you are buying a property with our company. We save your name, surname, phone, e-mail which you give us with your own willingness. Only authorized persons (administration and real estate agent until sales phase) (accountant after-sales phase) may see your data. We never use your personal data except selling a property and never share with a 3rd party company.
Whenever you call our company or agent’s phone, you accept that we might call you back and may send you mobile messages (like SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, etc). If you send an e-mail to our published mail address or filling the webform, we assume that you accept that we may call you and send you information and newsletter emails regarding your inquiry.
We Respect User’s Privacy
We pay attention to privacy in the direction of our corporate values. We only use a 3rd party cookie to show customers what they are looking for. The e-mail, phone, detailed identity information obtained during the contract, title deed after buying a home, tax number, subscription documents can only be seen by authorized personnel. Your information is not visible to anyone who is not authorized by the company. We use this data and documentation only to serve you, and the purpose of selling a house. We can make phone calls, emails, newsletters related to properties you are interested in. We promise that we will not bother you anymore if you do not want to.
Respect to Our Intellectual Property Rights
All pages written on our website are our own production. We create all content in a unique way. We assume that you respect our intellectual property rights. Do not copy any content from our website. You can use our information content by specifying a link to our site or by specifying the source of information as “Antalya Homes”. We respect the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and we defend our uniqueness with DMCA.
Byblish® is our registered trademark by Marshal Corporation. No one in the real estate sector can use our logo and trademark.
Byblish® is a registered trademark.
We welcome any suggestions that you make about how we may improve our service. If you have any questions, feedback, or complaints on these terms or related to Byblish®, please use the contact details set out below.
Byblish® legal notice address;
Legal notice address: Dalyan mah, 108. street no.18 48840, Ortaca-Muğla, Turkey
Phone: +90 542 197 80 60
E-mail: [email protected]
* This document has been updated on July 21, 2020.